Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Capture and process the incoming invoices and other payments, including mailbox management.
- Verbal callback confirmations to verify and confirm bank account details.
- Handle and support the requests from internal and external stakeholders (e.g. audit requests).
- Maintain and further develop process documentation to increase the team internal knowledge base.
- Other ad-hoc and administrative duties.
What we offer
- Degree in finance, accounting, business administration or other relevant education.
- Bring along 2+ years' experience within the financial industry, preferred treasury function.
- Possess a flair for financial figures and strong computer user skills.
- Demonstrate a very accurate and organized working style, a committed and flexible personality, being eager to learn and to be able to deal with pressure.
- Use a professional communication style, excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Entrepreneurial and international team and working environment in a growing segment of financial industry.
- Exposure to the insight of private equity business and a highly automated work environment.