- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Novatek Gas & Power GmbH
- Job title
LNG CHARTERING OPERATOR NOVATEK GAS AND POWER GMBH (SWITZERLAND) Zug
- Reports to
We will consider applications only in English.
Languages: English fluent, German and Russian are an advantage.
- Issuing and evaluating commercial contracts to secure maximum commercial value from each deal.
- Understanding terms of letters of credit
- Securing vessel clearance at load and discharge ports
- Posting deal reconciliation and review
- Working closely with the traders to maximize the value of existing contracts.
- Working with Shipping Operations to ensure orders are clearly communicated and understood and in compliance with Novatek shipping policy.
- Interacting closely with the Chartering / Demurrage / Accounts and Treasury teams to provide assurance on trading processes, guidelines and procedures
- Maintaining timely and accurate records within the in house systems
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with third parties / customers / associates, including terminals, shipping companies, surveyors
- Supporting corporate traders on contract reviews and deal negotiations and follow contractual obligations and act in compliance with corporate procedures.
- Managing additional related tasks occurred from management to the position holder
Please send your application in English to the following: email@example.com
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)
+41 (41) 727-05-43