Our client, a leading Medical Device Company is looking for a Junior Requirement engineer (German Speaking) near Zug, Switzerland.
This role is focused on the technical support and leadership of product definition predominantly within the development of technically complex systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and support the creation of the requirements and specifications on the different levels and ensure consistency across different levels
- Support the risk management regarding criticality and rating of requirements
- Decompose higher level requirements into lower level requirements of specifications with an appropriate level of detail
- Lead requirements analysis, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensive, traceable, feasible, unambiguous and verifiable and that they conform to standards
- Input for improvement areas for the requirements management process
- Enter, manipulate and report on requirements stored in the requirements management tool
- Define requirement attributes and facilitate their use throughout the project
- Organize and facilitate peer reviews
- Ensure consistency of structure in the tool
- 3 years+ of experience in requirement engineering or related areas
- Solid working knowledge in requirement specification and Systems-Engineering, preferably master Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with lifecycle-tools / Requirements engineering Tool (as example but not limited to HP ALM)
- Experience in the laboratory environment
- Bachelor or Master degree as a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, software engineer or in a biochemical discipline
- Fluent in English and German
If its an interest to you than apply asap at firstname.lastname@example.org. and if the profile look intresting than I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. Incase not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates by 16th November (Monday) 4:00 pm , so please reply soon.
Good wishes: )