SAP Security Administrator | Commodity Trading | Zug, Switzerland
- CHF 120 - 130,000 base salary
- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Olive Delta
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
SAP Security Administrator is required for Commodity Trading company based in Zug
- SME for SAP security concepts.
- Administer security authorization and role creation.
- Design and Maintain authorizations and roles for SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- Maintain security design and admin process documentation.
- Suggest and implement enhancements that will support growth and improve security of the system.
- Ensure compliance of new code with security rules.
- Perform system reviews and limit access to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the security policies.
- Liaise with auditors to provide standard information and improve solutions
- Be aware of recent developments in the field of SAP security and make sure they are reviewed/adopted by the organization.
- Work with the other IT teams and business to provide specialized SAP security for projects; minimizing segmentation of duties and responsibilities that could conflict.
- Perform annual SAP license auditing.
- Deep understanding of SAP security best practices with 4-5 years hands-on experience.
- At least 1 year experience specifically in the HANA/Fiori environment.
- At least 2 years of experience with BW security and JAVA-based SAP systems security concepts.
- Good knowledge of CO and FI (Universal GL, AP, AR) modules, in particular from a business usage perspective.
- An understanding of Accounting, Controlling and Finance processes.
- An analytical perception, a structured way of working and an ability to get things done.
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.