Senior Platform Engineer / Ingenieur
Senior Platform Engineer
About our client:
Swisslinx is currently recruiting Backend Engineers to join an innovative Blockchain scale-up in Baar ZG on a permanent basis. In this ground-breaking role you will be working on the design and development of their DSL (Domain Specific Language) on which their core applications will be based.
- Design and develop a domain specific contracting language that serves for core applications.
- Deep knowledge of Software Testing, Continuous Integration, and Deployment.
- Design API's.
- Build a distributed platform that allows the execution of automated contracts and workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar field of study.
- 5+ years of working experience working as a Java and/or Kotlin developer and/or architect.
- Previous experience working with DSL (Domain Specific Language).
- Experience in Spring Boot or related technology.
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in German is desired, although not essential.
We are looking for a curious person who like to learn new things and technologies. You bring on excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. In addition, you see the great opportunity in joining the fast-changing world of a scale-up company!
Our client is able to carry out a fully remote recruitment process. Although they are looking for somebody to work full-time on site in Zug, due to Coronavirus restrictions they are happy to discuss starting the position on a remote basis until the situation improves.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA