Senior Risk Project and Operations Manager
Our client is an international multi-commodity trading group.
On behalf our client, Swisslinx is looking for a dynamic, hands-on and experienced risk manager responsible for leading key initiatives within market, credit and operational risk area.
- Lead group risk strategic initiatives and key projects
- Dealing with the most crucial operational challenges within the risk area and suggesting of process improvements
- Supervising the new product implementation process
- Daily communication with Chief Risk Officer, Risk Team, and Trading Floor
- Close cooperation with Executive Committee of the group regarding key risk projects
- University degree university degree in field of finance/mathematics/economics, quantitative background is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in field of financial and commodity markets and products
- Very good communication skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of technical computing tools and programing in any procedural language is an advantage
- Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling and a group's exposure to risk
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Self-motivation, self-initiative and target oriented with attention to detail
What's on offer
Our client is offers a very international and dynamic environment where you will get the opportunity to take responsibilities and implement your own ideas.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA