- Zug, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Novatek Gas & Power GmbH
- Job title
Shipping Operator – Novatek Gas and Power GMBH Zug (Switzerland)
- Reports to
Novatek Gas and Power GmbH is currently looking for an experienced shipping operator to join our dynamic team in Zug, Switzerland. In close corporation with our colleagues across Zug and Singapore taking part in global operations of our fleet in the MR and LR2 segment.
As an Operator your key responsibilities will be to execute daily operations of our fleet with due consideration to voyage planning and optimization, production schedules and customer focus.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have quick and correct attention to queries from your colleagues
- Keep profit/loss calculations fully updated at all time
- Calculate and present voyage related claims to counterparties
- Provide feedback on how to constantly improve our business
- Take the lead in various operational projects
To hit the ground running we expect you to have a minimum of three year hands on operational experience preferably with an owner, in addition to a relevant shipping education, with specific knowledge on tankers and their trades.
It is of importance that you have experience with cleaning procedures, intake calculations, charter parties and terms as well as industry standards. Additionally, you have insight into the technical aspects of a vessel, both related to the dimensions and flexibility as well as cargo handling and equipment.
You are fluent both in written and verbal English, inclusive complete maritime vocabularies. As a person, you are energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment where daily work routines are constantly challenged by the changing tasks.
Furthermore, we expect that you are:
- Able to work flexible hours when work calls for it
- A true team player – always think team before individual
- Engaged in dialogues and discussions internally as well as externally to
continuously improve performance
- Motivated when being empowered to make decisions
- Ready to participate in the 24/7 mobile duty divided with our Singapore office
Applications in English are for further considerations, please send your CV to HR manager Svetlana Simanovskaya
+41 (41) 727-05-43
Please send your application in English to the following: email@example.com
Contact details: HR Manager in Switzerland (Simanovskaya Svetlana)