Software Test Engineer / Ingenieur (f/m) - 100% - Zug area
For our client, leading international healthcare company located in Zug area, we are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer. If you are interested in this job opportunity and are experienced in this field of work - this job might be for you!
Testing is a very important pillar in the success of IT Products. We are seeking a talented and experienced Software test engineers working in different phases of a product lifecycle, with the initiative to drive improvements in our test activities, methodologies, project interaction. Your tasks & responsibilities:
• Develop and document functional and nonfunctional tests
• Conduct User Acceptance testing of enhancements and new functionality
• Communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders
• Configuring and managing Test Environments
• When working in a scrum team sharing responsibilities and committed to achieve team's objectives, encouraging and promoting quality.
• Solution mindset and awareness of the specific challenges Your skills:
• 5+ years of experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated environment using Agile methodologies
• Experience of working in cloud environment
• Experience of developing non-functional tests
• Fluent English
• Self-sufficient; ability to operate effectively without close supervision but with strong partnership skills and ability to clearly define areas of ownership General Information
- Start date: 16.10.2020
- Latest start date: 01.11.2020
- End date: One Year
- Extension: Yes
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes
- Work location: Zug area
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch