Our client is a well-established and stable cosmetics company in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a hands-on and business oriented Accountant to join their team in Zurich. You will be the sole responsible for the Finance department and support the General Manager with various business and sales related analysis for the Swiss market.
- Produce profitability and commercial performance analysis as well as prepare monthly financial and management reports
- Prepare budget and perform cash flow forecasts
- Oversee and supervise the activity of the Accounting and Payroll services providers
- Prepare consolidation packages,
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders (auditors, tax authorities, lawyers, etc.)
- Participate in IT system related projects
- 7-10 years of experience in Accounting and/or Controlling
- Experience working in the cosmetics, retail or FMCG sectors is a preference
- Hands-on attitude, solutions oriented with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Solid organisational and communication skills
- Fluency in English, French and German are a strong preference
What's on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hands-on, organised and flexible. You will join a dynamic team and take ownership of the Finance function whilst having a lot of exposure to the Management and business in Switzerland.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA