The chance for a seasoned administrative assistant/secretary to join a leading private asset management company of international repute. Part of a busy, growing sales office.
European Distribution Administrative Assistant - Asset Management
A leading, global financial services institution, who is one of the most trusted and largest investment houses in the world, offering a broad range of products and services within the asset management and financial services sector. Where clients take priority every day, this is the chance to join their small but growing, very successful and busy Zurich sales office. Our client offers a very pleasant working environment and structured career path within an international environment. Close colloboration with their Geneva support office as well as their offices globally in Europe and Asia.
A client that Finders know very well and have quite some influence with, having worked with them for many years, giving peace of mind for candidates applying via Finders.
This is a team administrative assistant/secretary role joining a small but growing Zurich institutional fund sales office. You will be providing fulll administrative and secretarial support to a busy, very experienced Swiss-German fund distribution sales manager.
You should be passionate about administration and this should have already been your main experience over the last few years of employment e.g preparing expenses, scheduling meetings (via outlook), arranging travel, managing a high volume of emails. Your work will play a large part in the administrative/secretarial support to the sales team.
In essence, this position involves frequent contact with a variety of people at all levels within the organization and external stakeholders. You should be able to work for a demanding person and you should be robust and resilient - able to to exercise good judgement and effectively manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities, will include, but not limited to:
- Diary Management
- Email Management (Outlook)
- Scheduling Meetings
- Travel Coordination
- Preparing expense reports
- CRM Tool Management - Salesforce
- A small amount of events organisation
- Communication Management
- Other ad-hoc office services duties
- An experienced "career assistant" with previous administrative/secretarial experience - at least 3 years+ in a busy, corporate or financial services environment from asset management or banking
- Passionate about administration and used to this type of role, providing team assistant support/secretarial support
- Already having worked inside an asset management company a plus but not a must
- At ease in a role involving high volume diary management, expenses reports/preparation and email traffic that requires strong prioritisation skills
- High German and fluent English (both written and spoken) both a must; a good level of conversational Swiss-German as a minimum; some French a nice to have but not a must
- Highly IT literate in Outlook, Excel and Word, as well as able to learn new systems with ease; experience in Salesforce a strong plus
- Able to manage a heavy workload, prioritizing and completing tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to accommodate changes at short notice
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with good attention to detail and accuracy
Effective verbal and written communication using appropriate level of detail + perseverant
- Confident bringing forward new ideas and enhancing quality efficiency by proposing improvements
- A calm team player with a strong work ethic, who has the ability to learn new topics quickly as well as being proactive, flexible and adaptable
- The core hours for this position are 08:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday – Friday with some flexibility required depending on business needs
- Already living and working in the Zurich area, with full work permit, or compelling reasons to move to the city