Administrative Assistant - Zurich
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, unlisted mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
This role requires an experienced, confident and dynamic multitasking individual to work as a Team Assistant for the EMEA CMO and select members of the EMEA marketing team.
- Diary management
- Schedule internal and external meetings, lunches, dinners, conference calls and video conferences
- Forward Planning – Preparation, formatting and printing of presentations for internal and external meetings
- Arrange international travel – (flights, hotels, cars, restaurants, visas if required, internal and external meetings)
- Organise and coordinate internal training and,team offsites
- Process AMEX and out of pocket expense reports using the internal expense system (Concur)
- Answer individual and main phone lines
- Liaise with departments in BlackRock offices globally
- Provide assistance to visitors from other BlackRock offices
- Work with the internal facilities teams (including technology, mail room, print room, reception, hospitality, room bookings and corporate services)
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, ordering stationery, and any other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Maintenance of meeting, holiday and travel schedules
- Meeting preparation, printing and binding presentations
- Assist with various ad-hoc tasks in the marketing team
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English; German is a plus
- Solid experience in a similar demanding position
- Extensive experience with working in a team within a corporate environment
- Must have a demonstrated ability to exercise good business judgment
- Must have a “can do” attitude; be approachable, proactive, with common sense thinking
- Mature and professional approach is required at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate should possess a calm demeanour particularly when working under pressure.
- Multitasking and excellent prioritizing skills are a must in this role as well as being able to deliver in tight deadlines and follow through on assignments
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals and other assistants
- Capable of working independently, as well as part of a team
- The candidate is expected to be a flexible and dependable member of the team
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.