Application Specialist - CRM
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
The application specialist holds the deep IT expertise for the CRM application within Client & Partner. She/he is performing daily application management tasks (e.g. re-occurring maintenance tasks, incident analysis/ resolution). The application specialist provides input for application lifecycle planning, definition, and management of SLAs/ OLAs, planning/ implementation of application changes. The application specialist is also the overall incidents, requests and defects manager.
- Monitoring of availability of services
- Monitoring and improvement of system performance and availability (SLA, OLA)
- Handling of 3rd level support incidents and requests
- Lifecycle management and IT Service Roadmap
- Provide ITSCM (IT Service Continuity Management) and assist in Disaster Recovery tests
- Maintain IT Documentation
- Coordination of deployments into Test and Production environments
- Environment management in coordination with projects
- Project documentation review
- Support IT Service Owner in lifecycle planning of applications
- Experience in application management (lifecycle, maintenance, operation) and enforcing mature and stable application operation
- Strong in managing of incidents and in tracking of KPIs, benchmarks (in doing as role-model, delegation and promoting internally)
- Understanding of Client Relationship Management and Client Data Management systems and processes in the banking industry
- Preferably with expert knowledge and professional experience in JAVA, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Understanding of software development/ customization processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit, being a creative and reliable person with the ability to work under pressure
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation
- Capability to analyse complex and poorly defined problems related to the application and to provide solutions with minimal
- Mother tongue German and good English knowledge
- Education in computer science (Apprenticeship with BMS or FH, Uni/ETH)
Preferably Subject Matter Expert in this area of responsibility:
- Understands, drives Big Picture and Context
- Able to challenge ideas and solutions, able to discuss and moderate issue resolution
- Has got overview on technology and its developments (markets and client expectations)
- Able to represent topic against management and stakeholders
- Able to support strategic thinking
- Ability to assert oneself ("Durchsetzungsvermögen"), at the same time be able to delegate
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, able to motivate people/teams, conflict resolution skills, diplomatically skilled
- Methodological thinking (incl. analytical and structural thinking, project methodology, …)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.