Appway UI/UX developer
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Contract, Full time
- Experis Switzerland
- 16 May 18 2018-05-16
Appway UI/UX Developer
Experis knows you are more than just a CV, a job title or job description.
We'll work with you to understand your unique talents, experience and interests to help propel you to your goals faster.
On behalf of our client, one of the most prestigious financial institutions, we are looking for a Appway UI/UX Developer. For this position based in Zürich, our client is looking for an English-speaking candidate, who is available as soon as possible.
- Design and implement User Experience vision within Appway Technology, using the Appway 7 design principles
- Migrate existing functionalities and screens onto new UI/UX concepts
- Optimize Screen performance by understanding rendering phases and AJAX concepts of partial screen refresh
- Solid knowhow of Appway 6 UI/UX concepts and respective legacy UI definitions like CSS/stylesheets is needed
- Modify existing Appway process software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware/infrastructure and improve performance.
- Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Define Stories in Agile approach, implement functionalities, test and write test scripts for adhering a full 'Definition of Done'
- Proactively fix bug's in case of tickets assigned to the team.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- + 2 years of experience as Appway, focus on UI/UX
- Strong knowledge of HTML and stylesheets/CSS as part of a Front-end oriented background
- Solid knowhow on AJAX and screen performance optimization
- Strong experience in general Java development and OO principles
- Strong knowledge of application and software development on the Appway platform
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of design techniques & principles involved in production of drawings and models
Interested in this opportunity?
Then send your CV today to Viktoria Maric through the link in the advert!
In case of any questions, please contact me on +41 44 229 99 44
Even though this position isn't the perfect fit for you, check https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich#jobs to see an overview of available positions or connect with me on Linkedin.
Experis Switzerland has more than hundreds currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!