Associate - Portfolio Management
On behalf of our client, an international investment company specialised in real estate and debt investments, Swisslinx is seeking an Analyst or Associate (Portfolio Management) to join their growing team in the Zurich area, Switzerland.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring investment portfolios and keeping track of performance
- Providing forecasts and being able to value the investment portfolio at any given time for internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing and implementing recommendations / optimisations on the portfolio
- Be responsible for the asset management functions and for the credit and resolution committee process
Ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications:
- University level degree in Business, Economics or related
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position for an investment / asset management company, or from consulting
- Background in Real Estate or Debt investing
- Exposure to underwriting is a plus
- Strong Excel skills, VBA desirable
Our company is a fast growing investment firm. They are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic candidate, looking to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Are you looking for a new challenge? If you are interested to be considered for this position, please share your resume with me at email@example.com
Look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA