Associate, Investment Solutions, Debut Vehicle of a Private Equity Platform, Zurich, Switzerland
Our client is a P rivate E quity investor with a 20 year track record in growth capital investing across the DACH region. With offices in Zürich, Frankfurt and Berlin , they are transitioning their successful deal-by-deal model to launch their first fund. Th is new s tructure will allow the m to further expand their deal flow ac ross the 5 main verticals : Life Science, IT/Software, Mechanical engineering / Hardware, Food & Beverages.
The firm is advanced in fundraising and now looking for an Associate to join the Zurich office to implement their new strategy: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the structuring of private equity institutional investors' products, including preparation and coordination of documentation
- Coordination of fund raising activity, including meeting and follow-up with potential investors, tracking fund raising development
- Responsibility for coordination of activities linked with fund management (e.g. reporting)
- On a case by case basis evaluation of investment opportunities (analysis, modelling, research activity, due diligence, monitoring, exit preparation)
- Support in regular review of strategy implementation and responsibility for selected process steps
- At least 3 years experience in an international environment within a financial institution, preferably in a non-traditional asset management frim, an in investment bank , or consulting firm
- Project management experience with excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Demonstrated networking capabilities
- Proficiency in analysis, modelling and preparation of presentations
- Language: proficiency in English and German is a must, other European languages a plus.