- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- BIL - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
- 17 Feb 18
Associate Relationship Manager (M/F, occupation 80-100 %, based in Geneva)
Associate Relationship Manager (M/F, occupation 80-100 %, based in Geneva)Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA is looking for a
Associate Relationship Manager
(M/F, occupation 80-100 %, based in Geneva)
Do you consider moving to a bank with a human dimension with the opportunity to benefit from a prestigious and dynamic group? Are you ready to go the extra mile for supporting a team?
You will work in the Front Office Client Support department of a small and dynamic team focused on providing excellent service to Private Banking clients. In this role, your main responsibility will be to support a Team of Relationship Managers in their daily transactions. You will directly report to the Head of Client Support.
Your primary Responsibilities:
- Understanding the needs and expectations of Relationship Managers and preparing client reports and presentations
- Welcoming clients on the phone and at the office in a friendly and professional manner
- Organizing client business meetings and various other support duties for the Relationship Managers
- Placing and monitoring of stock exchange, FX, FD and loan orders
- Completing account openings / closings
- Ensuring that all business is executed in compliance with local relevant laws, regulations and bank internal policies
- Handling daily administrative tasks, phone calls and correspondence (internal and external).
- Banking apprenticeship or further education in Banking and Finance, good knowledge of the Private Banking & Wealth Management area
- Previous experience in a front-related role in Wealth Management and/or Private Banking European Market
- You show outstanding organizational skills with a good ability to prioritize as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- High motivation and willingness to learn combined with an outstanding service and client orientation
- Team player with a high level of flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
- Having strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to quickly understand complex business topics
- Able to work under pressure while remaining client-focused
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Avaloq
- Very good level in French and English (verbal and written), Flemish or German
would be a big asset.
If you are interested in this challenging role and your profile fits to the above mentioned, we kindly ask you to send us your complete application electronically.
BIL Group is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.