See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Zurich we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor to perform audits in the field of Mid Office and Operations.
Join us and you will:
- Conduct global internal audits applying state of the art Audit methodologies within different business areas of the bank.
- Deliver crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project.
- Cooperate with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization, gain deep understanding of the businesses and try to be a trusted advisor and partner for the business.
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide high level initiatives and special projects.
- Significant networking opportunities, direct contacts with the bank's senior management and a platform for career progression.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Having gathered relevant work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry particularly Operations processes is advantageous.
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial, in particular those risks related to company operations processes and associated compliance and reporting requirements.
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way.
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and you have good command of German.
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of an aligned model which provides exposure to different parts of the Bank's businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Ms. B. Ott would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.