Backend Software Engineer / Ingenieur
Develop the next-generation technology that changes how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information in their living rooms. Join the team of fast-moving engineers focused on measuring and improving the user experience of Smart TV devices. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas and can move fast in quickly changing environment. Your responsibilities:
- Implement Android focused performance benchmark tool.
- Analyse performance results of Android devices from local lab, identify outliers and investigate anomalies.
- Identify issues with existing test infrastructure, design and implement new infrastructure components and testing strategies.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of extensive experience with software engineering
- Good computer architecture and Java knowledge
- Experience building backend systems
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies and systems
- Android programming knowledge is a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find solutions to challenging systems issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
Workload: 100%; 40 hours per week; 12 months contract role with the option to extend.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch