Business Analyst – Credit Risk, Change, Excel / SQL / Access / SAS
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Stamford Consultants AG
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our client, a top tier global bank based in Zurich, is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Credit Risk, Change / Regulatory topics as well as with strong Stakeholder Management skills. The role will be part of the company larger BCBS 239 program and the area is looking at end user applications.
Stamford Consultants AG is a European recruitment specialist company with headquarters in Switzerland. Our international team recruits across Banking / Financial Services, Life Sciences & Information Technology professionals.
Our high level of service and responsiveness has earned us the distinction of being a preferred supplier of Contract, Permanent and Executive Search professionals for many of the world’s most recognized and respected companies.
- Gathering and analysing requirements related to end user applications in the company Risk Change area
- Liaising closely with the risk reporting teams and IT teams based in several geographic locations
- Writing business requirements documentation (use cases, requirement description, etc.)
- Analysing business processes and identifying opportunities for optimisation
- Working closely with the testing teams on the definition of test cases
- Driving the delivery of relevant changes in the risk change space
- Ensuring optimal solutions are being proposed and implemented
- University Degree in a related field of study
- 5-7 years of Business Analysis experience in the financial sector, preferably in banking
- At least 3-5 years of experience in (Credit) Risk projects
- Background in Change Management / Process Management initiatives would be a plus
- Advanced technical skills with MS Access / Excel / SAS / VBA / SQL, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Regulatory projects would be an advantage
- Comfortable working with stakeholders spread in various locations
- Excellent ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Fluent English, German would be a strong advantage
If you are interested in joining this exciting area, we would be looking forward to receiving your application! Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.