Business Analyst – Sustainable Finance / ESG
Business Analyst - Sustainable Finance / ESG
On behalf of our client, a private Swiss bank, Swisslinx are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong background of sustainable finance and ESG.
This will be an initial 12 month contract.
As part of the sustainable finance program this Senior Business Analyst will support the development of business requirements and creation of business specifications for the EU Disclosure Regulation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst or Consultant in business requirement engineering & creation of business specifications in private banking
- Experience in EU Sustainable Finance and ESG
- Proven experience with data analysis
- Proven practical implementation experience in similar projects
- In-depth use of MS Office applications
- In-depth knowledge of EU Sustainable Finance and banking background
- Excellent communication skills (English mandatory, German would be a huge benefit)
If you are an ESG Specialist and are looking for your next contract, please apply below! We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA