Business Analyst (IT/Finance)
On behalf of global intelligent technology client based in Zurich we are looking for an IT Business Analyst to commence a permanent position within the next few months.
This is an exciting role joining a growing team in Zurich who will be assisting the team in building out new platforms as part of a digital transformation project. In the role you will be working closely with Scrum teams and Project Managers who are responsible for the development and delivery of tools and services for our client.
The required skills for this job are:
- University or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics of Engineering field
- At least five years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- A strong background and understanding in both IT and financial business areas
- Experience working on digitalisation projects and digital transformations
- Practical experience in the areas of private banking, financial data, portfolio optimization is an advantage
- Sound understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle is an advantage
- Fluent English, German is an asset
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants that we are only able to contact the most suitable candidates.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA