Business Analyst (LIBOR Transition)
On behalf of our client, a major financial services company, Swisslinx are looking for a Business Analyst for a contract role based in Zurich. In this role you would be joining an established team to support the LIBOR transition within the universal bank and wealth management divisions.
- Gather and validate requirements for the Target State Finance booking model
- Validate trade economic details in the trade lifecycle
- Analysis of the account/finance related processing
- 5+ years' experience in Business Analyst roles within accounting/treasury
- LIBOR experience is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge in trade lifecycle in OTC and money markets space
- Fluency in English is required, German would be a strong advantage
Does this sound like an exciting project? Then send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA