Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential - as are the committed teams that provide them. YOUR CHALLENGE
- As part of the enterprise architecture team, you build and transform Julius Baer's business architecture, actively enabling change across all areas of the organisation. The business architecture team acts as centre of competence for enterprise design and optimization work across Julius Baer.
- Together with your colleagues, you shape the enterprise architecture transformation by developing and maintain a comprehensive overview of the bank's enterprise blueprint and identifying optimization measures jointly with the organisation. You assume a strategic, yet hands-on operational role and leverage your entrepreneurial spirit to support the team's course.
- You build sustainable and strong links to all levels in the organization, from management to business leaders and Julius Baer staff working on business architecture and process design, IT architecture and in the various change and transformation programmes. You see yourself as a service provider, a source of expertise and become a trusted advisor.
- You are aware of the current changes and trends in the financial industry and can discuss with your business partners how this will shape the banking sector. You apply a structured approach to the business architecture, develop documentation, model and governance standards and enforce together with the team adherence. You support business sponsors and programme leaders in structuring their ideas and initiatives and help them defining what matters to them by leveraging the business architecture artefacts. Together with the team, you continuously enhance approaches, methods and tools used by the team.
- University degree and experience in Financial Services including a minimum of 5 years of project and process related experience
- Comprehensive e2e experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Architecture, Target Operating Model design, Business process engineering, Digitalization, Operations, Relationship Management, Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, Risk, Legal & Compliance
- Excellent understanding of project management across the full lifecycle
- Knowledge of process design methodologies and systems
- Very strong conceptual and problem solving skills, high solution-orientation and a high degree of pragmatism
- Very good communication skills in small groups and with large audiences
- Passion for change and strong will to make a difference within the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure, to motivate others and to interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong collaboration approaches and tools to engage and align diverse stakeholders
- Hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluent in German and English
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. You can find further interesting job opportunities from the Home Page or under Similar Jobs section.