- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 21 Feb 18
Business Consultant - Recruitment (m/f)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
As a Michael Page Consultant, you will partner with clients and candidates in the market advising them on their needs and providing recruitment solutions. Find out more: https://www.michaelpage.ch/join-pagegroup/about-pagegroup
Voted Top Employer Switzerland and Europe, Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives.
Our expertise across a wide range of specialised industries and professions give us an ideal position to provide world-class recruitment services.
After another successful record year in 2017 we are not looking to expand our office in the heart of Zurich.
A career at PageGroup start with us investing in you. We spend a great deal of time training all new starters (even experienced recruiters) to ensure you are set up for succeeding in your new role.
As a specialist recruitment consultant in our Zürich office, you will:
- Build long-term relationships with a variety of existing and new clients across the German speaking part of Switzerland;
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts;
- Partner with senior management and key decision makers in various industries across the German speaking part of Switzerland to understand their businesses, culture, challenges and talent needs;
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment;
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by your clients;
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team;
- Become a reference in your market and field of expertise while having ambitious business development objectives;
This role is within a team that has experienced significant growth in the last years and you will be coming into an established team with a strong client base and a long-lasting reputation in the market.
We offer recruitment consultant jobs to people who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
Our ideal candidate could come from two streams:
1. You are currently working within the recruitment industry and are looking to work with a supportive team that trusts and values their people.
2. You are looking to change your career and want to apply your current skills and knowledge (eg you have worked in Finance but want to change career direction and could recruit Finance profiles instead).
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ambitious, results driven and team oriented attitude
- Relationship building skills
- A degree in a commercial subject such as finance, marketing, economics
- Experience in sales, finance, and/or recruitment is advantageous.
our results speak for themselves, we offer a fantastic career opportunities within a multicultural, fun and passionate team.
We have been voted top employer, we are recognised globally and we have a true global workforce.