Business Development Director - BPO (D/F/M)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker? This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Business Development Director - BPO (D/F/M)
Preferred location: Switzerland The Opportunity
Cognizant's Digital Operations business unit is one of our highest growth businesses and a critical part of our business strategy. To accelerate this growth even further, we expand into industries, service lines and markets globally. One of our strategic growth markets is the Technology Markets and we looking for a highly-accomplished, results-driven senior sales executive to originate, advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. You will be working with C-level client executives and our leadership to drive sales and business development in a high growth and highly autonomous environment. Your Key Result Areas
- Define and improve the go-to-market plans, offerings and value propositions
- Develop and execute a growth plan for selected verticals, qualify high priority deals and win new business in line with agreed targets.
- Develop creative deal shapes, commercial structures and pricing proposals as part of a winning sales pursuit. Work closely with the business unit
- Provide competitive intelligence associated with market pricing and specific competitor strengths
- Build and develop relationships across C-levels in client organizations
What you can expect
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry operations, and be able to engage client executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Experience in developing BPO solutions ground up
- Demonstrated ability to understand business process challenges in one or more of our key industries and translating the needs in developing compelling business process solutions with a strong focus on technology-enabled process delivery.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills including the ability to convey a set of complex and detailed deal elements in a compelling, engaging, and easy to understand manner suitable for C-level buyers.
- Ability to create compelling sales story lines and PowerPoint decks for presentation to C-level executives.
- Speaking fluently in English and German
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.