See job description for details
- You a challenging role within the International Wealth Management (IWM) Latin America External Asset Manager Department
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Private Banking & Wealth Management as well as External Asset Manager (EAM) industry with a regional focus on Latin America
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You will engage in business and risk initiatives with focus on end-client documentation (KYC) related projects.
- You will get to know the daily business with our EAM and end-clients
- You will have a platform to directly interact with Senior Management stakeholders and establish a strong network within IWM Latin America
- Apprenticeship, commercial education or University degree
- 3 - 5 years' experience within the financial industries, preferably in a support function
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Responsible for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You gathered already practical experiences with KYC documentation requirements
- You are a dedicated, ambitious and trustworthy teammate with a high service orientation
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute to your future team
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you driven and encouraged to improve yourself daily?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak proficient English (Spanish and German are a valuable additional asset)?
Ms. J. Böni would be delighted to receive your application! Please apply via our career portal.