- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advisory role to business with respect to various cross-border activities (e.g. business trips, marketing activities)
- Review and implementation of legal opinions with regard to cross-border business
- Implementation of various national and international regulatory requirements
- Support in drafting and implementing internal policies
- Coordination of various Compliance tasks across different regions (EU, Monaco, Asia)
- Advisory role to client opening and KYC due diligence procedures
- Preparation of documentation for internal and external audits
- Review of Marketing material and respective advice to business areas
- Preparation of memoranda on specific Compliance issues
- Assisting in drafting and negotiating agreements and legal documentation
- Assisting in Compliance monitoring activities
- Support in onboarding of new Platform Partners
- Support in Compliance-specific projects on a case-by-case basis
- Law degree and at least 3 years of experience as Compliance Officer
- Active interest in national and international banking regulations
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, manage own goals and set up priorities
- Fluency in German and English; French and other European languages are of advantage
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.