Career Start - Communication & Campaign Specialist for Investment Solutions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Finance, Business Administration or Marketing. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program We offer:
- A unique opportunity to become a specialist of Credit Suisse's comprehensive investment product offering and the entire communications landscape around it.
- Insights into the entire investment process and the way investment products are promoted.
- The opportunity to support sales campaigns, product placements and communication to client-facing staff across the world. Support, manage and coordinate the planning and execution of various communication projects aimed at client-facing staff and end clients such as upgrading intranet or internet pages or designing social media campaigns.
- Team work across the entire value chain of investment product design and maintenance.
- The work with important senior partners including Management Committee members and portfolio managers of Investment Management, product managers, as well as specialists from areas such as print and dispatch services, layout services, legal and compliance or language services.
- A broad field of activity, where you can develop your knowledge in marketing, investment products and project management
- A communication team whose team spirit, diversity and specialized knowledge guarantee an exciting international (multi-language) working environment and offer broad development opportunities.