Career Start - Communications / Branding / Marketing - Social Media Projects - International Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally with a focus on Marketing and / or Digital Marketing. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in IWM Marketing after completing the Career Start program We offer:
- An exciting role within the Digital Marketing team in International Wealth Management.
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into digital marketing and more specifically social media marketing & advertising.
- A variety of tasks within the social media space ranging from the conceptualizing and implementation of campaigns to promoting employee advocacy and performance tracking.
- The flexibility to brainstorm new and creative ideas to further grow our social media presence and experience.
- The opportunity to collaborate on cross-channel campaigns in international markets, including search engine marketing, display advertising, email marketing and others.
- Collaboration with the broader team to optimize user journeys and user experience.
- The chance to partner with marketing, communications, media relations and corporate branding teams to build fruitful initiatives that support overall objectives.
- You join a dynamic, international and forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment.