Career Start - GTS Data Platform - Global Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date:
01 December 2020 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Global Markets area after completing the Career Start program. We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A challenging opportunity to actively support the ingestion of trade and financial data from trading desks and the production of metrics and dashboards based on this data
- Perform data analysis and provide support in extending our existing data analytics infrastructure through programming
- Create and maintain dashboards to display metrics calculated from the available data
- Cooperate with the trading desks and corporate functions to ensure metrics and dashboards are appropriately leveraged
- A Degree from a recognized university (in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences or similar)
- You are enthusiastic about big data, data analytics as well as technology and you have substantial knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Python)
- Sound understanding of concepts like software version control and software testing
- You have previous experience or are willing to learn about big data technologies like Hadoop, Elasticsearch
- A driven and proactive personality who enjoys challenges
- Ambitious team-player with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and can-do attitude
- Proficient interpersonal and analytical skills and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Excellent English skills (German would be an advantage)
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be happy to receive your full application (including motivation letter and accompanying documents (educational documents or transcript). Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity, openness and transparency gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.