Career Start - Global Markets (GTS - Fixed Income) Developer eMacro eTrading Platform
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date:
1st January 2021 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich, Switzerland Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program We Offer
Credit Suisse is investing in its Macro electronic trading business, continuing to develop state-of-the-art models for price formation, trade execution and risk management as well as building a comprehensive suite of client-focused analysis tools and execution-related services. eMacro is a rapidly changing environment, and we are building expert teams dedicated to continually delivering new and exciting leading-edge solutions. You will work within the Global eMacro Platform team, building the next suite of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools.
You Offer You Offer
- Building the next generation of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools for the eMacro business
- Development of new applications in the area of pricing, order and trade management
- Being part of a specialized and highly motivated team within a challenging front-office working environment
- Building and maintain a positive relationship with partners on the analysis, design and development of new features
- A core development capability coupled with a strong technical and academic background in computing or engineering
- Above all, we value attitude, aptitude, and a demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong development experience in C or Java
- Experience of application development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Python
- Interest in financial markets and electronic trading
- Desire to learn core engineering skills with a focus on performance
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. Become part of a team and contribute to success!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.