Career Start - Product & Provider Management - Investment Solutions and Products
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together! Length:
18 months including 4-6 month rotation Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business administration or law. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the CS Trust department after completing the Career Start program. We offer:
- A challenging role within the IS&P Product & Provider Management team within Credit Suisse Trust.
- An opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the European unit-linked Life Insurance area, also known as PPLI - a key offering for Credit Suisse.
- Join a dynamic Product & Provider Management team, who deal with many interesting projects.
- A team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- Opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics such as Unit-linked Life Insurance, European Banking and Insurance Regulations, Process Implementation and Optimization, Audits, Sales Management, IT and much more.
- Practical experience within a bank and a life insurance company from many different aspects and insight to the whole value chain of company.
- Variety of tasks in the areas of Product & Project Management.