- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 17 Oct 17
Career Start Financial Risk Management
We are looking for a motivated, committed person who is passionate about providing high quality audit and advisory services on risk, regulatory, capital and treasury topics to our diverse financial service clients, working in a dynamic team environment and who can provide added value for our clients.
Start date: As soon as possible or upon agreement
- Analyze and challenge processes in the risk, capital and treasury areas, relevant regulatory requirements (Basel, FINMA, etc.) and market practice
- Assess whether firms in the financial services industry comply with these regulatory requirements through a risk based audit approach (including risk assessment, process and risk management analysis and testing of internal controls)
- Working as part of a team, advise, and provide practical support for our clients on risk, regulatory, capital and treasury topics
- Develop tailor-made solutions on complex projects, using an innovative approach
- Build strong trusting relationships with our clients and internally
- Graduated with a degree in banking and finance, financial mathematics, accounting or economics with a focus on finance
- Deep analytical skills, coupled with an open and curious mind, problem solving ability and a solution focused attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build long lasting relationships and team orientated
- Independent, proactive working style, with a willingness to learn and develop through working on a diverse range of projects
- Interested in getting to know new financial market topics and able to pick up new things quickly
- Having done an internship or gathered some initial professional experience, particularly in banking, is a plus
- Business-fluent in English. German or French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
We are a young and fast growing specialized team consisting of risk and treasury specialists who work with numerous financial services clients to provide a suite of risk management services. Our clients include internationally and regionally active banks, private banks, wealth managers and investment banks. All of these institutions have to deal with a wide array of financial and non-financial risks, and compliance with multiple regulations. Our services include auditing or advising clients to help them identify measure, manage and monitor their risks and meet regulatory requirements and expectations.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 47 97
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.