Career Start IT - Business Analysis & Engineering
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. Length:
24 months Start date:
May 2020 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zurich Foundation role:
Business Analysis & Engineering Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Degree subject not critical. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop positive relationships across multiple teams Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the Career Start program We offer:
- You a challenging role within the Booking Platform stream of a major International Wealth Management transformation program.
- Participation within a team delivering new booking platform for the global wealth management business
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You will gain practical experience within the bank and learn about how our branches function.
- Performing form a variety of tasks in the areas of supporting the requirements and testing process and ensuring key project activities remain on track.