Career Start: Trainee/ Consultant - Forensic Core, Financial Advisory, Zurich (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. Deloitte Forensic assists clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
Our Forensic team is looking for highly motivated talent to join our expanding team. We are looking for candidates with varying backgrounds and experiences who are tech savvy and would relish the opportunity to work within a team where technology is seen an integral part of our investigations approach. What you can expect from us:
What your role would look like:
- Member of a highly successful, collaborative and an interdisciplinary team with specialists in a number of fields, including accountants, financial crime experts, data analytics and computer technology specialists and legal advisors
- You will be working on high profile engagements supporting our clients in responding to internal and external investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes
- The role is client facing and very often involves working directly with our clients at their premises
- In addition to the operational duties, you will work closely with senior management to assist in the elaboration and the development of new business proposals
- In return for your continued success, enthusiasm and commitment we will provide you with ongoing career development including a comprehensive training program, opportunities to gain new skills and a structured career path.
You can expect to be involved in a wide variety of tasks, including:
- support in planning and designing investigation strategy
- collecting evidence through in depth analysis of financial data, review of emails and other documents
- production of summaries of relevant information
- helping to determine key areas for focus of our investigation
- leverage cutting-edge industry standard software and platforms to enhance efficiency of our work
- utilizing advanced data analysis techniques including the use of machine learning/artificial intelligence to analyse an extensive amount of information and uncover the story behind the unstructured and structured data; and
- contributing to report writing.
- University Degree, ideally in Accounting and/or Finance, Law, but other disciplines considered
- Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- Enjoy taking on responsibility, can handle the pressure of delivering results efficiently on time and on budget, and are service orientated
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and can build strong relationships with client and colleagues
- An excellent command of Microsoft Office tools
- You are technically minded, curious, with a keen eye for detail. You feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you deliver quality results to demanding timescales
- Willing to travel when required and have very good English and German language skills. Any other additional language would be an advantage.
Learn more about Forensics: https://internal-deloitte.videomarketingplatform.co/secret/64692182/1b6dd9680db3a2bdf3290452ae844c96 Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.