- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Stamford Consultants AG
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
For one of our clients in the financial sector in Zurich, we are searching for a Change Analyst for a contract role who has experience in delivering various process optimization projects. The position will give the opportunity to gain experience in a in a highly successful financial institution where you can have a direct impact on the success of the project and gain valuable experience at the same time.
- You will be part of a team responsible for process optimization and design across the whole company in order to ensure lean transformations.
- Deliver change initiatives which include design and process optimization
- Evaluate current processes, solve problems and introduce new ways of process optimization
- Implement solutions and ensure sustainable change
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify suitable automation solutions
- Act as a coach to line managers and clients to ensure consistent implementation of the company tools and methods
- Higher education in Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, Economics, or other relevant degree
- Experience in an agile project management environment
- Background in the financial industry, preferably in wealth management
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, technical flair
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a must
- Effective Stakeholder Management, experience in facing Senior business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work with little supervision
- Fluent in English, German would be nice-to-have
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the criteria above, we would be looking forward to receiving your application! Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.