Cloud DevOps Engineer
As a successful candidate you will be working in a dynamic work environment with a great team within in the IT department.
About our client
On behalf of our client, a growing IT Software Solution business, Swisslinx are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to support the design, development, and implementation of new cloud products and services focusing on automation.
- Developing automation tools to testing, rollout and monitoring of new cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Support transition of cloud technologies into the Modern Workplace
- Cloud process automation including CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Cloud and PaaS environment experience and excellent understanding of DevOps tools
- Extensive Azure and AWS knowledge and experience
- Experience deploying automation practices as well as continuous delivery
- In-depth knowledge of the following scripting and programming languages: PowerShell, Python, MS Graph, API and Terraform
- Bachelor's degree from Computer Science, or similar field of study with relevant cloud certificates
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in German, written and verbal
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a well-established company with flexible working time models and a modern workplace with character.
Do you think of yourself as a self-motivated, result driven, fast learner with a focus on result orientation? Do you bring on positive attitude and great communication skills? Please apply for the position now via our job portal.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA