Cloud Security Analyst
As a successful candidate you will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle of Microsoft Cloud security solutions, including development, customization, integration, operations, as well as orchestration between various teams. You will provide thought leadership and expertise on best practices for Office 365 and Azure security topics.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role ideally starting as soon as possible for 6 moths initially based in Kanton Zurich with the possibility to extend thereafter.
- Administration and development of Microsoft O365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP and MCAS tooling.
- Development and integration of Windows enterprise security and Endpoint device management into cloud administration and monitoring platform.
- Management of security related events and alerts according to requirements.
- Part of L2/L3 investigation team working closely with Cyber Defence Program (CDP), the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and other security stakeholders in the company.
- Single point of contact for (technical) Workplace security topics
- Support DWP teams with solution design and subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance solutions and controls for Office365 and Azure.
- Continuous improvement of security controls and monitoring across all DWP Cloud services and Microsoft endpoints.
- Security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
- Business engagement on technical level.
- Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector.
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP, Threat analytics and related Microsoft products and services
- Strong hands-on knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft/Azure Information Protection, including MCAS, Azure RMS and related topics
- Extensive experience of Windows 10 and the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ideally knowledge about Intune, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel and other logging platforms
- 3+ years' experience with(in) a security operations team or as Security Analyst, Security Engineer or Security Architect
- 5+ years of experience in IT security and Microsoft workplace products
- Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology a plus
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA