Commercial Insurance Strategy Execution Manager 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 15 Nov 18
As a Strategy Execution Manager you will support the delivery of key initiatives that are critical to reach Commercial Insurance strategic, operational and financial goals. You will be joining a global team that works closely with the global leadership team as well as with the countries where the initiatives are implemented. In addition to identifying key issues, support solving them and come up with actionable recommendation, your role will also require you to help drive the change and make things happen. The work will be highly collaborative and involve working across functions, geographies and engagement with colleagues of all seniority levels. Being part of a team of experienced colleagues, you will find an outstanding environment to learn and continue developing your program and change leader skill while building a track record of delivering tangible impact.
As the Strategy Execution Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Management and successful implementation of strategic local/regional/global projects
- Lead problem solving, create fact-based insights to support decision taking
- Develop key deliverables and actionable recommendations for top management
- Manage through stakeholders at the center and in country to drive chance and impact capture
Your Skills and Experience
As the Strategy Execution Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) or 3 years+ of experience in a related field
- Strong background in project management, ideally management consulting experience
- Insurance industry experience, ideally in Commercial Insurance
- Exceptional analytics and problem solving skills
- Financial knowledge (e.g. ability to build business cases, understand financial reports)
- Excellent communication skills in interviewing, meeting management and in general oral and written communication
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-functional, cross-border team setting
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.