See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A diversified position in which you will be part of a wider Business Compliance team providing Compliance coverage for the Corporate Banking and Investment Banking divisions of the SUB
- In this role you will focus on the execution of the Business Compliance Mandate of Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG (the Swiss Universal Bank or SUB) in particular around the area of providing Compliance Advisory and Support to the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) client segment in Corporate Banking
- Within this fast-paced team you provide timely advice, approvals and guidance on a wide range of regulatory issues, policies, products, procedures and controls
- Perform regular and ad-hoc compliance risk assessments of business activities related to desks, specific risk themes and controls
- Work with the FCC SAR Team in preparing and issuing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) related to corporate clients to MROS
- Conduct the annual Compliance Risk Assessment (CRA) for your assigned coverage areas to identify and assess Compliance risks and control gaps and define mitigating measures
- Provide input for reputational risk assessments related to clients and transactions
- Identify, assess severity and follow up on breaches and compliance-related incidents
- Deliver applicable training for business divisions and overall, represent the function as a partner to the business at committees and workshops promoting compliance culture and standards
- Close cooperation with other Compliance, Risk and General Counsel functions as well as participation in new business and regulatory driven projects and initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree in Law, Economics, Political Science or equivalent
- A minimum of one to two years of experience in Compliance
- Knowledge and experience of corporate banking services and products and the understanding of the Swiss banking regulatory environment
- Proficient in German and English
- High ethical and control standards, commensurate with working in a critical control function
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage interdependencies effectively
- Strong analytical and conceptual approach, attention to detail and solution-oriented
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking person with the ability to understand complex situations and apply judgment to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Great teammate, strong communicator combined with very good presentation skills
Ms. Jo. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.