See job description for details
- A meaningful role as Senior Compliance Officer for our life insurance undertaking in Vaduz (Principality of Liechtenstein) and for specific life insurance related topics in our Compliance Life & Pension team in Zurich
- You will be responsible for the performance of control activities in the field of prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism financing like assuring adherence to due diligence standards at client onboarding, ongoing monitoring of existing relationships such as for example transaction monitoring and customer data reconciliation, spot checks at offboarding of clients as well as verification of the adherence to the imposed sanctions against entities and individuals
- Being part of our specialized team you will act as key function under the Solvency II regime respectively as the registered MRLO and you will conduct investigations in case of incidents, including related reporting and (if required) filing the suspicious activity reports to the Financial Intelligence Unit
- You will maintain the Internal Control System according to Solvency II regime and perform the yearly operation of the Internal Control System to assure its effectiveness and appropriateness towards senior management.
- You will maintain a framework of policies and procedures in close collaboration with the business and the Compliance function of the Group; in this context, you will regularly assess whether existing policies and directives are up-to date and reflect the effective operation / procedure. You will assess and report on adherence of the business to the pertinent directives
- You have the opportunity to further develop the monitoring mechanism for selected legislations affecting our entities, including performance of the impact analysis for the business
- You will have the opportunity to further improve the existing Compliance knowledge base (Portal), including the development of specific training sessions
- You will give advice on Compliance related topics and queries on the day-to-day business, respectively on ad-hoc requests; in close collaboration with Compliance colleagues and senior business management
- As a member of the team, you will actively collaborate in different projects, where you are requested to autonomously analyze problems, develop concepts and implement the relevant project targets
- A university degree (or similar) preferably in an area related to Business Administration or Law
- Strong experience in working within Compliance of the financial services sector preferably in the life insurance industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German, English and Italian, French is an additional asset
- Proficient IT skills (including the current office applications)
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments and have an attentive behave for key partners
- Ability and willingness to work in ad-hoc organization and project teams, with an independent and goal-oriented approach
- You have an open-minded, flexible and communicative personality with perseverance and the ability to work under pressure
- You must be a team player with ability to interact with peers across international locations and at differing seniority
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via career portal.