See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role as a Compliance Officer supporting the International Wealth Management (IWM) covering the External Asset Managers (EAM)
- Acting as entry point, solution provider and triage for all EAM & EAM End-Clients -specific topics (Business Compliance) incl. representation and elaboration of Compliance guidance for EAM related topics as well as conducting compliance trainings
- In this role you act as the primary interface to the front office by supporting and advising on a specific range of compliance relevant matters, such as Know Your Client, EAM assessment, retrocessions, cross border, delegation of client identification, EAM Onboarding pre- and final clearance check as well as supporting in setting up local EAM desks
- You work very closely with Central Compliance functions in accordance with the global compliance mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements
- You perform supervising activities to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures identifying regulatory or reputational risks
- The possibility to work as a partner with the senior Business and Compliance management to enable business development in a controlled and compliance oriented manner
- Being part of a highly motivated team and a global and diverse environment
- University degree in law or business administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of risk functions for Private Banking clients preferably with External Asset Manager and Shared Relationships knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required, any additional language would be an advantage
- You combine analytical and conceptional skills, a structured working style that is focused on results
- Your strong interpersonal skills enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver who loves to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you a motivated and dedicated person, passionate about team work and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
Mr. T. von Martini would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.