See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role as a Compliance Officer supporting the International Wealth Management (IWM) Europe
- In this role you act as the primary interface to the front office by supporting and advising on a specific range of compliance relevant matters, such as cross border, products, suitability & appropriateness, inducements, Know Your Client, etc.
- You work very closely with Central Compliance functions in accordance with the global compliance mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements
- The flexibility to perform a variety of tasks and the outstanding opportunity to grow your professional skills
- As an authority you perform activities to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures
- You communicate clearly and concisely on complex regulatory and compliance issues to senior Business and Compliance managementYou take the ownership to identify regulatory or reputational risks and raise them as appropriate in an accurate way
- An unusual opportunity to participate in projects and internal working groups and to build positive collaborations with proficient partners
- Being part of a dedicated and highly committed team that is part of a dynamic and diverse environment
- University degree in law or business administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of Private Banking clients Europe (ideally within UHNWI) as well as risk functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required; German, Italian and French would be an advantage as well as any additional language
- You combine analytical and conceptual skills, a structured working style that is focused on results
- Your strong interpersonal skills enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver who loves to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you a motivated and dedicated person, passionate about teamwork and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.