See job description for details
- Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and meaningful role within Compliance and Regulatory Affairs as part of the Global PEP (Politically Exposed Persons) Desk covering the markets Latin-America (LATAM), Brazil and Europe? Then apply now!
- We are a specialized and highly motivated team with like-minded professionals in a diverse environment where you will have the chance to take the function to the next level
- Close cooperation with Central Compliance functions in accordance with the global Compliance PEP mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements
- As the primary interface and gatekeeper for the consistent implementation and application of the global Policy on a global level, this is a role with responsibilities in on-boarding, monitoring and reviewing; as well as being the advising contact person for internal business partners on matters such as KYC, AML etc.
- As PEP Desk Officer you take on responsibility for completing risk assessments for selected PEPs internationally and covering AML Risk and Reputational Risk aspects along the entire client lifecycle; reporting of data and statistics to Senior Management as well as providing responses to ad hoc requests
- Support in Regulatory and Audit requests as well as project-related work lead possible, based on compliance needs
- This role provides you with an opportunity to closely interact with the Senior Management of the bank whilst allowing you to gain an overview of the bank's global PEP population and client lifecycle program from a Compliance perspective, as well as to collaborate with other Compliance Units, the Front Office and client facing employees; join our dynamic team now!
- A college or university degree in an area related to Political Science, History, Risk Management, Law, Business Administration or an equivalent education
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in the banking sector having worked either in Compliance, Audit or First Line of Defence Support; ideally close to a Front Office role with exposure to international/UHNWI clientele specially within the LATAM Market
- We are looking for a person passionate about compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for international business/political developments
- Well organized and positive personality, taking ownership with attention to details and very good analytical skills, also under pressure and when faced with complex situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills enable you to quickly gain trust and build up effective relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude who shows a flexible and committed out-of-the-box approach and is willing to learn continuously
- Excellent oral and written English skills, proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish would be an advantage
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.