Consultant/ IT Strategy Manager
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
For our customer– one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland – we are looking for an experienced Consultant/ IT Strategy Manager.
- You will develop strategies and solutions that help customers manage the most complex problems
- You will support clients and guide them through technology programmes
- You will assess the client’s current situation, support analysis and preparation of recommendations, and get involved in delivery of change
- You will work in highly motivated international environment with a strong team spirit that allows you to develop both professionally and personally
- You will present understanding of the technology challenges relevant to global organisations in different industries (Life sciences, Banking, Insurance and/or Manufacturing)
- University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD).
- Over 6 years of professional IT experience, ideally gained in a large multinational organisation or consulting firm
- Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following:
o IT Strategy definition
o IT Organisation Design, Processes, Governance and Service Levels
o IT Project Management and complex programme Delivery
o IT Portfolio Management, IT Finance, Budgeting and Planning
o IT Merger and Acquisition
o IT Innovation – (e.g. Cloud, Software robotics, etc.)
o Platform and Infrastructure Architecture
o Enterprise and Solution Architecture
o IT Service Management & Operations
- Awareness of methodologies and best practices such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, Prince 2, etc.
- Experience in building customer relationships and developing business opportunities.
- Experience in leading project teams and dealing with all project aspects (risk management, financials, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of engaging directly with senior level clients.
- Strong analytical capabilities and positive result driven personality.
- Very good command in English (fluency in German is desired and additional languages are considered advantageous)
- Full travel mobility.