See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A meaningful role as a Business Analyst within the Credit Risk Management (CRM) department, where you will review and approve US and Swiss GAAP Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) data for the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) division and Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.
- The chance to challenge the monthly CECL numbers and conduct own, self-independent data analyses and reports in order to understand and explain CECL month-over-month moves
- Support the qualitative overlay process and the divisional CRM head with ad-hoc reporting tasks, presentations to senior management and decision committees
- Act as a subject matter expert in various CECL queries and/or discussions with different partners across the bank (CRM, Finance, Front Office, etc.)
- Contribute to projects with the aim to further improve and automatize processes and analytical capabilities in a collaborative environment
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or another quantitative area, or comparable level of education, combined with experience in a quantitative analysis function
- Proven track record in a fast paced Banking environment with exposure to lending products or credit risk management, provisioning/allowance for loan loss concepts/CECL would be advantageous
- You are able to navigate large data sets. Experience in statistical programming (e.g. R, Python) would be a big plus.
- Business proficiency in English, German would be a plus
- Objective, results-oriented and teammate personality who enjoys collaborating with colleagues in a spirit of true partnership
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive personality, committed to ongoing learning, who loves to share knowledge with others
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. N. Schneider would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.