- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
DATA ANALYST / DEVELOPER
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle requests for data gathering, data analysis and reporting from business users (Finance, Risk, Compliance, Trading, Treasury …)
- Analyze recurring data needs within the company and provide input for the further development of our Data Warehouse, Business intelligence platform, Master Data and Static Reference Data Repository
- Work closely together with our expert Data Warehouse developers on one side, and the business users on the other side. Form a bridge by developing a solid understanding in both areas.
- Support business users with advanced data analysis and special ad-hoc requests (i.e. such as complex profitability analysis, forecasting exercises, …)
- Document solutions, assist in testing, provide input for roadmap, support developers with functional-financial knowledge of the business domain
- Take on development work on database layer and reporting/BI tools, assisted by senior Database Developers
- A passion for analyzing data for internal business reporting, data analysis for business steering, and/or external reporting
- Good knowledge of SQL, with an interest to become an expert in this area also taking up development work
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques
- Knowledge of BI & reporting tools such as PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS, Tableau, … is a plus
- Knowledge of R, Python for Data Analysis purposes is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Client oriented mindset, working closely together with several business departments to understand their needs and provide innovative solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner
- Experience in the financial or insurance industry is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- you are solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products
- Master degree in either Computer Science, Economics, Finance or another scientific area showcasing solid logical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Prior work experience within the financial industry is an asset, but not a must
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.