- Upon request
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- iET SA
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Data Architect.
In this position, the major analytics focus areas include IT complexity measurement, end-of-life management, solution delivery process compliance, IT productivity and investment monitoring.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in a technical/delivery role with excellent SQL knowledge
- Profound (data) architecture know-how incl. data distribution approaches, data integration and data modelling
- Sound knowledge of administrative and technical IT Delivery and Change processes
- Experience with Tableau, data visualization and Liquibase is an advantage
- Well versed with Continuous Integration, e.g. Jenkins Pipelines and Containers is a plus
- Good skills with data base level testing and experience in Python or R is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is advantageous
- Develop a cross-system data architecture description to facilitate IT-wide analytics
- Evaluate and define strategic technical solutions for data integration and data distribution
- Design efficient batch processes
- Design and develop a data quality issue management process for several systems
- Support development of cross-system analytics and metrics for senior IT executives
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on email@example.com or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.