See job description for details
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Analytics team at Credit Suisse Zurich focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- An exciting role for you as Senior Data Scientist within our Analytics & Data Science Lab and close collaboration with its Chief Operating Officer, Financial Crimes Compliance, IT and Operations teams as well as coordination with related organizations within our Bank
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
- Developing and designing algorithms, building prototype versions, running multiple validations with business experts and working on their operationalization
- Becoming part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit in a versatile and flexible working environment
- Flexible / agile working options are possible
- A PhD or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics), Computer Science or an equivalent education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in applying statistical modelling, machine learning and / or exploratory analysis to large datasets: classification, scorecard models, segmentation, clustering, Bayesian statistics, anomaly detection, NLP
- Experience in the regulatory risk technologies domain within the financial industry is highly desirable
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Python, R, SQL
- Experience using big data platforms including the development of big data pipelines, relational database programming and distributed data processing at scale e.g. Spark or Hive
- Familiarity with assembling and analyzing data sets from disparate sources applying quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Business fluency in English is required, German is a strong asset
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
- Your superb communication, coordination and experience as self-starting, standout colleague enable you to contribute to the team's success
- Are you willing to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected, persistent and self-starting know-how carrier in our team?
Mr. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.