See job description for details
Apply now Responsibilities & Profile Your contribution to KPMG
This is what makes you successful
- Lead of life actuarial team, providing leadership and performance management for team members
- Lead and oversee complex audit and advisory engagements together with your team
- Lead and coordinate the worldwide life actuarial audit work for a global reinsurance company based in Switzerland
- Support clients with IFRS 17 implementations and develop solutions to complex problems for insurance and reinsurance clients
- Manage client relationships and be accountable for business development in your area
- Identify business opportunities by building relationships both internally and externally
- Support clients with the actuarial aspects of finance transformation programs; assist them to understand the relationships between actuarial, accounting and finance
- Advise clients on risk and capital issues including Swiss Solvency Test and Solvency II
- Support with due diligence projects and use of actuarial skills in M&A work
- Support with review and audit work e.g. Embedded Value reviews, Risk Capital review
Dare to break new ground Your advantages at KPMG
- Degree level education (actuarial science, economics, finance, mathematics or natural sciences)
- Professional actuarial qualification (SAV/FIA/CAS or equivalent)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as an actuary life insurance mainly in a consulting environment and/or insurance industry
- Ideally experience in the Swiss market or DACH region with exposure to large international insurance clients
- Lead by example in building an environment that encourages open and honest communication
- Able to create an environment that fosters idea generation as well as creative thinking and where people are supported to innovate.
- Able to establish an inclusive and adaptive working style within team and imbue each team member with confidence and the drive to achieve exceptional results
- Fluent in German and/or English
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent and outgoing personality
Empowered to lead Responsibility from day one. That's how we empower tomorrow's business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence - and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
New ventures KPMG thrives - and depends - on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
All inclusive You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that's what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Substance and style Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Connections that count With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.